• Ensuring all Friday prayers and Maghrib / ‘Isha’ prayers are covered regularly across all major centers across Canada.
• Ensure quality and punctuality in duties improve significantly.
• Collect regular security reports about Jama’at properties and provide any insight on improvement to Jama’at via Sadr Majlis.
• Ensure solid pool of Khuddam are available dedicatedly to work for National Umumi Team.
• Security Awareness Training and Advance training for dedicated Umumi Teams.
• Counselling sessions and meeting with “Sadr Majlis and elders of Jama’at” of Khuddam involved in disciplinary and other inrfactions.
• Training session for Jalsa Salana security team and other teams as per guidance of Sadr Majlis.
• Increase intelligence network across the country and provide continuous feedback to Sadr Majlis on (issues, challenges and problems with-in and outside Jama’at).
• Perform duties for events and properties in your region or as requested by Markaz.
• Training of Khuddam for Regional and local Umumi Team.
• Continuous reporting of all duties to be sent to Markaz.
• Conduct quarterly training sessions.
• Participate in regularly month meetings.
• Inform Majlis of security related issues and challenges in their region.
• Perform regular duties as requested by Region.
• Creation of local Umumi Team.
• Participate in Regional Training Sessions.
• Inform Majlis about any security related incidents and challenges in your Majlis.